The Cineroid L10-BC On-Camera Variable Color Temperature LED Light is a variable color temperature light with a range of 2700 to 6500K and a wide beam spread of 120°. It also features discrete analog controls for brightness and color temperature.
Additionally, the L10-BC incorporates a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole in its base, and the included ball adapter allows you to attach the light to a camera with a hot/cold shoe.
Product Highlights for Cineroid L10-BC On-Camera Variable Color Temperature LED Light:
- Variable Color Temperature
- The fixture is adjustable from 2700 to 6500K via a dedicated rotating dial at the top of the unit.
- Variable Brightness
- The user can also adjust the brightness via a dedicated rotating dial at the top of the unit.
- Built-In Sony L-Series Type Battery Plate
- The unit powers from an L-series battery (not included) using the interchangeable battery plate that comes with the kit. In addition, optional battery plates for use with other types of batteries are available as additional accessories.
- The LC10-BC also features four magnetic studs built into the face of the unit. As a result, the optional diffusion filter (not included) can magnetically attach, removing the need for filter holders or adhesives.
In the Box:
- Cineroid L10-BC On-Camera Variable Color Temperature LED Light
- YCS048 Battery Mount for 7.2v Sony NPF Series Battery
- Mini Ball Head