The Cineroid EVF4RVW Retina LCD Viewfinder features a 3.5″ Retina LCD display with 960 x 640 resolution and a metal housing. In addition, the EVF has 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI inputs, and a 3G/HD/SD-SDI output enables loop through. The optical loupe also has an adjustable diopter! Because of this, the diopter can be detached completely or flipped open to view the display as a monitor.
The EVF4RVW has a comprehensive set of confidence features, including multiple waveform and vectorscope display options. Red or white peaking is available, as well as various clip guides for color and zebra pattern. Two types of false color displays translate exposure values into 6 different colors. The crop guide superimposes darkened bars on the screen, aiding in framing shots that will be cropped in post. In addition, the screen size can change for use with anamorphic lenses. Other features include pixel-to-pixel, screen flip and monochrome mode.
Moreover, the EVF4RVW has a mini XLR power input and includes a mini XLR to D-Tap (P-Tap) cable for connecting to an external battery. The EVF also comes with interchangeable battery plates for Canon LP-E6, Sony NPF and Canon BP911 batteries.
Cineroid EVF4RVW Retina LCD Viewfinder Features:
- Retina Display
- The centerpiece of Cineroid’s EVF4RVW is the 3.5″ Retina LCD with 960×640 resolution and metal housing. In effect, the screen supports 16.7 million colors and viewing angles ranging 140° HxV.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI
- The EVF’s 3G/HD/SD-SDI (BNC) and HDMI input connectors support Full HD 1080p, and the 3G/HD/SD-SDI output connector enables loop through.
- Waveform and Vectorscope
- There are three waveform and vectorscope display options. Firstly, style 1 superimposes a semitransparent, horizontal waveform at the bottom of the screen. Secondly, style 2 superimposes a semitransparent, horizontal and vertical waveform and a small vectorscope. Finally, style 3 minimizes the video image and displays a large horizontal and vertical waveform and vectorscope.
- Peaking, Clip Guides and False Color
- Peaking outlines the edges of objects that are in focus with red or white highlights. Similarly, clip guides can be displayed as color, zebra or both. The zebra pattern can be moving or fixed, and the range is selectable among 3, 5, 8, and 11%. Two types of false color displays translate exposure values into 6 different colors.
- Crop Guide and Anamorphic Conversion
- The crop guide superimposes darkened bars on the screen, aiding in framing shots that will be cropped in post. Additionally, the screen size can change for use with anamorphic lenses.
- Pixel-to-Pixel, Flip and Monochrome
- Pixel-to-Pixel mode displays the center of the image at its native resolution. Screen Flip can also rotate and/or mirror the image. Additionally, monochrome mode can display the image in black & white or isolate the blue channel, red channel, or green channel.
- Multi Vendor Battery Support
- A mini XLR power input provides an interface for the D-Tap (P-Tap) power cable. The EVF also comes included with interchangeable battery plates for Canon LP-E6, Sony NPF and Canon BP911 batteries.
In the Box:
- Cineroid EVF4RVW with Retina Display
- 1.6x Optical Loupe
- Mini Ball Head
- D-Tap to Mini XLR Cable
- Battery Holder Mount
- Canon LP-E6 Battery Holder
- Sony NPF Battery Holder
- Canon BP911 Battery Holder
- Extension Tube
- Carrying Bag
- User Manual