- X-fade White Light: Crossfade blending of our Candle Light diode (2000k) and our Overcast Daylight diode (6000k) mixing a balanced variable color spectrum.
- Low Profile: Easy to hide when space is at a minimum the Q-LED Linear LED lamp can be mounted against a wall or ceiling without compromising framing.
- Self Ballasted: Q-LED’s do not require troublesome power supplies or ballasts which often add time when quickly adding a light, get in the way or need to be hidden from camera.
- Dimmer Compatible: Compatible with most dimming systems.
- Expandable and Scalable: Stack them in a columns and rows to create large LED panels of any size, or end to end for long linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns and 3D structures.
- 120vac or 240vac vs. 12vdc: Many modern LED lamps run on 12volt which can be very useful especially on battery packs however 12volts is highly problematic when powering large scale arrays with multiple lights or when needing to cable more then 12 feet / 3 Meters from the power source where line loss effects the output and performance of the LED luminaire.
- Energy Efficiency: At 90+ lumens per watt the Q-LED line vastly outperforms Quartz, Halogen, Plasma and HMI lighting sources in the luminous output to power consumption ratio.
- Single End Power Input: Providing a clean appearance and easy to cable light without the need for overly complicated wiring looms that become a spiderweb, tangling themselves around stands and costing time and energy to both straighten and dress out of view.
Length and Wattage:
- 2′ 25 watt – Q25X – 0.3 Amp at 120v
- 4′ 50 watt – Q50X – 0.6 Amp at 120v
- 8′ 100 watt – Q100X – 1.2 Amps at 120v
- 1′ 15 watt – Q15X – 0.18 Amps at 120v
- 6′ 75 watt – Q75X – 0.9 Amp at 120v
- Onboard Crossfade Wheel
Power Connect Options:
- Grounded G13 Single End
- 240VAC BUILT TO ORDER
Included with every Lamp:
Crossfade Info Sheet
Compatible with most dimming systems
25,000 + Hour Lifetime